Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Fun with the Family




So this weekend has been really crazy! First I had some friends from Peru come up to visit, and we made some Peruvian dishes, it was a lot of fun. It was sure nice to see them again, because who knows when I'll be able to go and visit Peru again... My brother and sister-in-law came down from Canada for the weekend too, so we went bowling and snowmobiling. that was a blast since i haven't done that since I was really little, it took a while to build up my confidence but it was awesome... I also had to teach the Relief Society message this week, and after church we had a family potluck/ celebration of mine and my mother-in-laws birthday, that was fun and the cake was great... and my brother-in-law just came up from Utah and is saying with us while he works here in town. So yes...CRAZY would be a good word to describe my weekend... Crazy but fun too.
I got a few fun pictures of us snowmobiling and Esau playing with his "cousin" (my brothers puppy they brought down with them). The funny thing is that the little guy could get Esau on his back and keep him pinned down for quite a while, it was a blast watching those two play.

No comments:

Post a Comment